Kendra has been awesome to work with. She has a creativity that never quits and I count myself lucky to have worked with her.
• How did you decide that you wanted to get into modeling?
I was asked by a photographer several times if I would like to do a shoot. It was then after seeing the “transformation” that I knew I wanted to do modeling
• How would you describe your modeling style?
I don’t have a style. I like to do things that are an expression of me and things that are creative.
• What is it about modeling that you find fun and rewarding?
I think the biggest reward is being able to express myself. Growing up I was very shy and still have moments. This is an opportunity to break out of my shell. In a way it is like acting.
• Do you have any advice for other aspiring models?
Advice that I have would be to follow your dreams as anything is possible. Be aware of what people are telling you because you will be they will tell you anything to get what they want. If you don’t want to do something…then DON’T do it. Let your voice be heard.
• Is there anything you would like to add?
Modeling can be rewarding. The thing to remember is to be creative and have fun!!!